[Avocado-devel] Move from Trello to GitHub issues

Cleber Rosa crosa at redhat.com
Wed Jan 8 19:44:54 UTC 2020

Hello Avocado users and developers,

This is to inform the community that we have moved away from Trello[1]
as a way to plan the sprints and records issues that need attention
from developers.

It's understood that GitHub is an easier entry point for the
community, and with the recent features to define projects[2] and
organize cards into milestones, we have a similar feature set
with less duplication.

We're setting the Trello boards read-only, for reference of cards
that were not part of this sprint planning.  We'll most probably
be migrating some of the cards to the new Long and Short Term
backlog columns in GitHub.

Cheers,
- Cleber

[1] - https://trello.com/b/WbqPNl2S/avocado