[Avocado-devel] Avocado Sprint #75 Release Meeting

Cleber Rosa crosa at redhat.com
Mon Jan 20 13:39:58 UTC 2020

----- Original Message -----

Yes, please accept our apologies... We should have announced this
last Friday, when the "Release test plan" results were sent.

FIY, an extra tool to help the community track the release
dates (and the meetings associated with them), we're now using milestones
on GitHub:

  https://github.com/avocado-framework/avocado/milestones

Which describes the freeze and release dates.

> Thanks,
> Plamen

Best Regards,
- Cleber.