[Avocado-devel] Avocado release 79.0: La vita è bella

Plamen Dimitrov pdimitrov at pevogam.com
Tue May 12 09:50:26 UTC 2020

Hi all,

On 5/12/20 5:11 AM, Cleber Rosa wrote:
> We also provide convenience packages for Avocado-VT.  Packages are
> offered for Python 2 (to be used with previous Avocado versions, such
> as the LTS ones) and Python 3 on Fedora 31 and 32.

Please bear in mind that the Avocado VT 79.0 release might be broken for
some of you. There was an issue yesterday that is now fixed but didn't
make it on time for the release. It also breaks the use of our custom plugin.
I asked if the release could wait with a few hours until all of us test and
approve the fix but I guess my warning didn't reach any maintainers on time.
This issue should then be fixed with the next release. Hopefully we can
improve on such workflow and communication in the future.

Best,
Plamen