[Avocado-devel] Avocado 88.0 tagged but freeze remains: 88.1 likely needed

Cleber Rosa crosa at redhat.com
Mon May 17 05:46:32 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

Avocado 88.0 has been tagged, but the feature freeze is still in effect.  The
reason is that it was impossible to create the documentation because of what is
described here:

   https://github.com/avocado-framework/avocado/issues/4596

Since we don't keep branches for regular releases (only LTS ones), I ask that
we keep the freeze, and if/when the situation above is resolved, we'll likely
tag and release 88.1.

Thanks!

--
Cleber Rosa
[ Sr Software Engineer - Virtualization Team - Red Hat ]