[Avocado-devel] Avocado release 96.0: Nueve Reinas

Cleber Rosa crosa at redhat.com
Wed Apr 6 12:42:21 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

This is another Avocado release announcement: 96.0 is now available!

Release Notes
=============

Since we host the release notes alongside our official documentation,
please refer to the following link for the complete information about
this release:

  https://avocado-framework.readthedocs.io/en/96.0/releases/96_0.html

Installing Avocado
==================

Instructions are available in our documentation on how to install
either with packages or from source:

  https://avocado-framework.readthedocs.io/en/96.0/guides/user/chapters/installing.html

RPM packages for the current Fedoras (34 and 35) and EL 8 (Red Hat
Enterprise Linux, CentOS Stream, etc) will be available on those
distributions' "avocado" module, on the "latest" stream.  The
installation should be straightforward, and you can find instructions
here:

  https://avocado-framework.readthedocs.io/en/96.0/guides/user/chapters/installing.html#fedora

Also, updated Python source and binary packages are available on PyPI:

  https://pypi.org/project/avocado-framework/

Happy hacking and testing!