[Avocado-devel] Avocado LTS Release 92.1

Cleber Rosa crosa at redhat.com
Wed Oct 26 21:15:34 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

This is an Avocado LTS minor release announcement: 92.1 is now
available!

About LTS (Long Term Stability)
===============================

Release 92.1 is a minor release, part of the fourth, and only currently active
LTS (Long Term Stability) release series (92.x).

Read more about what LTS means here:

  https://avocado-framework.readthedocs.io/en/92lts/guides/contributor/rfcs/lts.html

Release Notes
=============

Since we host the release notes alongside our official documentation,
please refer to the following link for the complete information about
this release:

  https://avocado-framework.readthedocs.io/en/92lts/releases/lts/92_1.html

Installing Avocado

Instructions are available in our documentation on how to install
either with packages or from source:

  https://avocado-framework.readthedocs.io/en/92lts/guides/user/chapters/installing.html

Updated Python source and binary packages are available on PyPI:

  https://pypi.org/project/avocado-framework/92.1/

Happy hacking and testing!