Mike's Poll

Galea, Luke Galea.Luke at TorontoRehab.on.ca
Thu Apr 1 16:40:11 UTC 2004

> Just as a statistical poll:
>
> 1) How many people on this list are interested in seeing Fedora
>    Core for Alpha?

I'm definitely interested.

> 2) Would you be willing to volunteer to do test installations on
>    Alpha hardware if and when installable CD images become
>    available as a test release, or even a pre-test?

Yes.

> 3) Would you be interested in volunteering to report bugs, fix
>    bugs, supply patches, and/or do other volunteer work related
>    to Alpha?

Yes.. I think I could swing some of that..

Luke Galea, IM Services
Toronto Rehab Institute
Galea.Luke at torontorehab.on.ca
(416) 597-3422 ext. 3934

IMPORTANT: The information in this e-mail belongs to Toronto Rehabilitation Institute and may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.

Legal Disclaimer