FC2 Updates

Mike Barnes strepsil at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 04:06:38 UTC 2004

I'm working through the published update SRPM set for FC2 now. Might
be worth running a "yum update" now and then over the next couple of
days. There's a simple yum.conf in the bootstrap directory on the FTP
server that should work. The updates and the main tree are all one
single repository right now, but I'll split them up and publish a new
yum.conf sometime this week.

I'm also rebuilding xemacs from Rawhide to try to shake the libintl
dependency that's requiring an older version of gettext to be
installed.