Alpha Source Code?

Dialup Jon Norstog thursday at allidaho.com
Mon Dec 6 21:53:49 UTC 2004

To the list,

Thanks for the insight, especially Mike's long and detailed explanation.
OpenOfficeOrg's sources seem to be platform-specific.  Based on what you all
said, I decided to try building OO from the fedora SRPM, which I am
downloading at a torrential 4k/sec as I write.

Let's see what happens.

jn

--
Allidaho LLC (http://www.allidaho.com)