Alpha Source Code?

Mike A. Harris mharris at redhat.com
Wed Dec 8 19:19:10 UTC 2004

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, Hoover, Tony wrote:

>Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:57:36 -0600
>From: "Hoover, Tony" <hoover at sal.ksu.edu>
>To: Linux and Red Hat on Alpha processors <axp-list at redhat.com>
>Subject: RE: Alpha Source Code?
>
>I personally would like to say "Thank You" to Mike, the rest of RedHat, and
>every other company that has been able to build a viable business model out
>of Open Source software.  The benefit that you all bring to the table
>affects everyone who is using the software.

Thanks Tony.

>Also I want to thank Mike Barnes and everyone else working on AlphaCore, for

I'd like to also thank Mike for doing this.  It's volunteers like
him that keep these things alive longer than they would
otherwise.  I only wish I had personal time to contribute to the
effort myself, as it's something I've been deeply interested in
for a long time now.

Keep up the good work!

--
Mike A. Harris        ftp://people.redhat.com/mharris
OS Systems Engineer   -   X11 Developer   -   Red Hat