Website about alpha stuff

Johan Sj=?ISO-8859-1?B?9g==?=holm js at phs.se
Sun Dec 12 19:30:25 UTC 2004

while being on the subject of alpha information and where to find it, where
I used to work we had these nice posters posted a little bit everywhere.
commercial posters saying "who says we aren't waiting for the itanium?" and
whatnot, really nice posters and quite comical from time to time from the
people that developed the Alpha. Any idea where one could get a hold of some
of those? or pictures of them even.. rejoicing the memories and whatnot.

Helge Kreutzmann wrote on the 04-12-12 15.44 via kreutzm at itp.uni-hannover.de

--
Johan 'John' Sjoholm
Chief Architect and Head of Development