Flash plugin?

Hoover, Tony hoover at sal.ksu.edu
Thu Jul 29 18:25:02 UTC 2004

Yes, that is part of my beef with Macromedia.  Flash is a copyrighted ( or
maybe patented ) file format, and Macromedia will not allow you to download
the spec's if you are going to use it to build a player.  They only allow
you to download the spec's if you are going to make your application OUTPUT
a flash file.

Repeat after me:
Only open file formats (HTML, PDF, or text) belong on the internet.

Say it loud enough and long enough, and MAYBE webmasters will start
listening.

Tony Hoover, Network Administrator
KSU - Salina, College of Technology
(785) 826-2660