FC2 on Alpha

Mike Barnes strepsil at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 23:27:08 UTC 2004

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 19:02:28 +0300, Balint Cristian <rezso at rdsor.ro> wrote:
>         did you recompile src.rpm of db4 from ftp.rdsor.ro ?
> it has -nptl activated.

Pretty sure I did - I've got your SRPM here. I recall bumping up the
version number, but it's possible I published the wrong one by
mistake. I've got to clean up my build environment soon. The machine's
getting messy. :)

>         I take a look at php/mysql stuff too.

That'd be great. I don't believe there's anything really _wrong_ with
the MySQL packages, I just can't rebuild them at the moment. I may
have an old version of some other package still installed that's
causing the problem.

I need to get my PWS up and running. I could use a fresh install for
sanity checks.