help with selecting a scsi controller

Ricardo Ramos ricardo.ramos at terra.com.br
Mon Mar 8 01:06:16 UTC 2004

You use any scsi card (32 or 64 bits) that works/worked in an Alpha
system (Alpha Server, Alpha Station, Alpha Personal Workstation).
There is a lot of scsi cards like these on Ebay.
Try this link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3465487381&category=1244

PS: Be careful with "white" systems (like Digital Server 5305, Alpha
Workstation X00*a*, etc); these machines has scsi cards that doesnt work
in Tru64 and OpenVMS OS.

I hope it helps.

Regards!