Miata (PWSnnn) questions

james fowler santiago at cox.net
Fri May 7 20:53:57 UTC 2004

I can call a reboot on my Miata and it will reboot. On a halt instruction
though it stops and requires that I power it off. There is good info on
dip switch settings, etc oin the list archives.

James

James Fowler
santiago at cox.net
santiago at myazcomputerguy.com
ICQ: 59959089
AIM: spledos
MSN: jamesvi at hotmail.com

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away."  - Antoine de Saint Exupery