Miata (PWSnnn) questions

Dialup Jon Norstog thursday at allidaho.com
Fri May 7 20:06:28 UTC 2004

To the list:

I used Jeff's settings to clock my PWS500 to 600 last September.  It worked
fine and the machine is rock steady to this day.

As for the reboot issue, I think it has something to do with the signals sent
by the OS as it shuts down.  On the same machine, RH 7.2 will requirer a
power cycle to get to SRM prompt.  Tru64 will shut down straight to SRM and
whack the clock 50 years.  NT will turn the machine off.  Go figure.

good luck

jn

I couldn't afford a Maserati, so I got a DEC Alpha instead

www.thursdaybicycles.com  check it out!

--
Allidaho LLC (http://www.allidaho.com)