(no subject)

Gutierrez, David (HP LAC Escalations) david.gutierrez at hp.com
Fri Nov 12 16:23:21 UTC 2004

Do you get a boot prompt >> or it goes directly to the Linux?

If you get a boot prompt, then type show dev and ensure that your boot
device is the selected on. Otherwise use the command show bootdev_def
and set bootdev_def to select the booting disk in which you installed
Linux.

>> show device  (This will show all the devices)

>>set bootdev_def dka0,dka100

>> boot

Good luck!

Kind Regards,