Fedora Core ISOs

Jay Estabrook Jay.Estabrook at hp.com
Tue Nov 23 20:47:47 UTC 2004

On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 06:39:49PM -0000, Simon Tierney wrote:

> I was intending to try to install it on a digital server 3300 -has anyone
> tried that?

I'm attaching my previous posting that had a summary of all the machines
I've been able to test.

AS800 install was successful, though from the notes one might want to
avoid using the GUI if you have a Matrox Millennium in there. An ELSA
Gloria Synergy 8 should work fine, as did the S3 Trio64 (though noisy).

Good luck.

 --Jay++

Jay A Estabrook                            HPTC - LINUX support
Hewlett-Packard Company - ZKO2-3/N30       (603) 884-0301
110 Spit Brook Road, Nashua NH 03062       Jay.Estabrook at hp.com