installation problems - Help will be appreciated

Padiyath Sreekumaran Kumar.Padiyath at psi.ch
Tue Oct 26 14:20:24 UTC 2004

  Hello,
   Many thanks for the information. As you suggested I tried on another
   Machine with S3 Trio64 card.The system prompted for language, keyboard,
   and mouse and died during the X11 startup. What is the command to
   install in text mode? Iam having problems with X11.
   Iam using DEC monitor. During the startup of X11 the program died.
   Perhaps I will have success in text mode. Id there a Fedora version
   available for other graphic cards?

   Sorry for the trouble.

   With regards,
     Kumar