open3D license

Donsbach, Jeff jeff.donsbach at hp.com
Fri Sep 17 20:17:54 UTC 2004

The Powerstorm name was a "marketing name" for a family of very
different 3D graphics cards.
The 300 & 350 were E&S cards. The 4D40T,50T,60T and 51T were Intergraph
cards. None of these have ever had driver code released. The PowerStorm
3D30 and 4D20 aka "TGA2" cards do have driver support under Linux. The
Powerstorm 4D10T which is a Permedia 2 based card, like the ELSA Gloria,
also has Linux support with the Permedia 2 drivers.

Jeff D