Alpha Core ISO Images

Donsbach, Jeff jeff.donsbach at hp.com
Wed Sep 29 17:25:52 UTC 2004

Booting an alternate kernel from MILO is pretty easy. So if you can just
have an alternate kernel sitting there on the CD with the only change
being the use of LEGACY_START_ADDRESS, it should be easy for MILO users
to boot that alternate kernel.

Mike Barnes wrote:
> Looks like the best move would be to switch that option over for the
default kernel, at this point.
> Given that we ONLY have SRM support in the distro right now, it might
as well be as broad as possible.
> I'll rebuild the kernels that way for 0.91.
>
> I'll look into the possibility of doing a really stripped-down
bootstrap CD in the interim so the