[GFI_SPAM] - Re: AC 0.9 boot problem - Bayesian Filter detected spam

Sergey Tikhonov tsv at solvo.ru
Tue Apr 5 10:37:52 UTC 2005

Hello,

pawel.oleksiak at rieberson.no wrote:

>Witam / Hello
>
>This ISO is fixing PAL problem :) (Alpha Server 4100)

Good to hear. I will put Alpha Server 4100 to my list of machines that
could have possibility to install AC 1.0.

>But when Anaconda is running, testing graphics and mouse, then jump to
>blake screen and cursor... probably it is caused by lack of RPM packets
>
>It is "beta" of first CD of AC 1.0 ?

I have "unofficial" set of iso images of AC 1.0. This one I created
specifically to test ability to boot it before downloading
full iso image.

>When can we expected ISO CDs ?

Cristian was going to create "official" version of isos with last
modifications to the kernel package to be able for use on SRM and MILO
machines. I guess he is busy right now.

Regards,

--
---