AlphaPC 164LX & SRM (again)

Hoover, Tony hoover at sal.ksu.edu
Wed Apr 6 14:52:28 UTC 2005

Are you following the instructions at:
ftp://ftp.digital.com/pub/DEC/Alpha/firmware/archive/alphapc164lx.html

I believe that this is the procedure I used to update my AlphaBIOS based LX
machines to SRM, but it has been a while.  I believe the .ROM file is only
used to upgrade from one version of SRM to another.

Tony Hoover, Network Administrator
KSU - Salina, College of Technology & Aviation
(785) 826-2660

"Don't Blend in..."