Another test iso image from AC1.0

Simon Tierney simon at conditional-fee.co.uk
Sat Apr 16 23:56:28 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have been waiting for AC1.0 to cure the snow I get on screen with .9 when
I move the mouse using the onboard S3 card on digital sever 3500.   This
message suggests I will always have that problem, although the problem did
not occur with RedHat 7.2.

Is the Radeon 7000 series  PCI safe to use with AC1.0 if I can get one, or
would that be experimental?