Very bad news

Bob Taylor brtaylor at sanfelipe.com.mx
Tue Aug 23 19:24:08 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 16:39 +0400, Sergey Tikhonov wrote:

[snip]

> Yes. I tried different video cards and power supplies. Nothing. It even
> doesn't produce any "beeps" when it switched
> on just with only CPU installed. Is there any known problem with 164LX?

I have a 12 year old 154LX I've been running constantly since I
purchased it with RH installed. The only "problems" I have had is 1.
Replaced a dead power supply and 2. Old IDE on board. Oh .. 512 Meg RAM
is not enough with Gnome running and 4 Gig HD is also not enough. What a
difference from RH 6.2!

brtaylor at sanfelipe.com.mx