SRM console doesnt accept any input

Heid Oliver oliver.heid at siemens.com
Fri Feb 4 09:53:40 UTC 2005

Weird: I can "set console" via a terminal at the serial port (it was still
set to "graphics"), and the output
device indeed changes accordingly between screen and serial port. But though
the keyboard seems ok (it works once
linux is booting), the srm input device stays the serial port. I also
checked the other SRM variables, but they
are identical to another UP2k+ without this problem.

Oliver