Linux OS for Alpha WS XP1000

Hoover, Tony hoover at sal.ksu.edu
Wed Feb 9 17:23:06 UTC 2005

HP's RedHat 7.2 is available, as is AlphaCore 0.9.  I believe that Debian is
also available for your Alpha.  SuSE USED to have an Alpha port, as did
several others.

AlphaCore 0.9 is a port of Fedora Core 2.
HP's RedHat 7.2 is showing it's age, but still functional.

If you check the archives of this list, you will find URLs to download both
AlphaCore0.9 and RH7.2.

HTH

Tony Hoover, Network Administrator
KSU - Salina, College of Technology & Aviation
(785) 826-2660

"Don't Blend in..."