Help needed for install on 164SX

Bojan ÿffff8aernek sinergitized at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 09:38:21 UTC 2005

On my 164sx, SRM supports my IDE disks and CDROMS ok.
My only wish would be that it would support my adaptec
SCSI controller, which, strangely enough, worked under
AlphaBIOS. Anyone has any idea if I forgot anything?
Becouse BIOS emulation obviously works for the
graphics card, but the SCSI controller's BIOS doesn't
get initialized.

The devices show up as the usual dka*.

Bojan.