ccmaaba ?

Jure Pecar pegasus at nerv.eu.org
Thu Jun 16 21:17:52 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I recently aquired a nice alphaserver 4100. Besides the permedia2 and qlogic
1040 scsi controller there was an interesting full length pci card
installed. Upon closer examination and some googling of the numbers printed
on it I cocluded it must be what DEC called "ccmaaba". It's some kind of
memory channel controller or something like that.

Does anyone have more information/documentation about it? Can it still be
used for something more than a wall decoration today? :)

--

Jure Pečar
http://jure.pecar.org/