KDE features?

Dialup Jon Norstog thursday at allidaho.com
Wed Jun 29 16:53:17 UTC 2005

To the list:

I got AC1.0 running smoothly on an EV6 Xp1000 machine.  The latest Ximian
includes spamassasin, you don't have to hook it up yourself.

I noticed there are changes in the KDE themes, with my favorite, CDE missing.
I was also unable to find the single click mouse feature.  These things are
all there in FC3, at least the x86 version .... am i missing something or will
I have to find, compile and install if I want these features.

Also:  I have been having good luck with QCad on Alpha machines, including
AC.9.  It compiles cleanly and runs flawlessly on EV6 and EV56 workstations.
It is compatible with AutoCad and uses .dxf as its native file format. It is
GPLed. I am willing to donate compiled packages if the maintainers are
interested in including a CAD program in the distro.

later

jn
--
Allidaho LLC (http://www.allidaho.com)