2.6.10, alpha, "Relocation overflows" - .data.percpu ?

David Monro davidm at monro.org.uk
Thu Mar 24 10:22:42 UTC 2005

Ahh! good, I was beginning to think I was going mad :)

Yes I know I can work around it by building them in rather than having
them as modules, but thats not really the  point. They _should_ work
fine as modules.

My guess is that this isn't anything to do with the compiler, but is
some sort of issue with the way that elf section is either defined or
loaded. Which means I am _way_ out of my depth and wouldn't have a clue
what to do next :)

Cheers,

	David