James Kurtenbach jwkurtenbach at sysmatrix.net
Mon May 16 02:00:44 UTC 2005

Thanks to all who responded!!

It turns out that sector 1 and 2 need to be available but not partitioned.

I was able to do this in Disk Druid by NOT selecting "new".  Instead I
double clicked the free space and created a partition using sectors 1
and 2.  I then created the rest of my partitions.  Finally as a last
step I deleted the partition that used sectors 1 and 2.  This allowed
boot loader to be installed on sectors 1 and 2.

Thanks again!

Jim

--
James Kurtenbach