Electrical power for a 164LX ?

Hoover, Tony hoover at sal.ksu.edu
Mon May 16 13:24:14 UTC 2005

A Power Supply for a computer will only draw as much as the computer is
using.   If you add up the power requirements for each of your components,
that will give you the baseline power supply that you should use, a larger
number isn't going to raise your electric bill.  That said, I don't think
I'd run an LX on less than a 300 watt power supply.  I believe that I am
using a 480 watt on my LX at home.

Tony Hoover, Network Administrator
KSU - Salina, College of Technology and Aviation
(785) 826-2660

"Don't Blend in..."