AC 1.0 on AS4100

Arkadiy Chapkis - Arc achapkis at dls.net
Mon May 16 17:10:16 UTC 2005

  Sorry, if that's already answered, I just started to read my email.
As far as I've heard (and also expirenced on my AS200 4/233 with S3 Virge card), those are not supported/working with
todays X-org server. I've got the same problem, but don't need graphics at all, so I disregarded it (modified inittab).
Others would recommend replacing it with a different card (Permedia/Matrox/ATI).