New AC2 release candidate test boot cd image

Pasi Pirhonen upi at iki.fi
Wed Nov 2 17:50:58 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 08:45:57PM +0300, Sergey Tikhonov wrote:

> I did fixed it. :) The problem was in parameters I was giving to make
> install cd script. Now it will corectly
> offer to update AC -> AC or FC -> AC.
> Can add to offer update from CentOS -> AC. :)))

Oh. Please do. Next AC-version will be greatly ahead of what
CentOS-4.x is and never will be. It's not going to follow upstream for
upcominmg years and will become boringly old for anyone whom wants to
explore something more recent set of software.

Then again, the goal is to support that for next 6 or so years.

--
Pasi Pirhonen - upi at iki.fi - http://iki.fi/upi/