kernel 2.6.14-1.1638_FC5axp

Oliver Falk oliver at linux-kernel.at
Mon Nov 28 10:32:33 UTC 2005

On 11/28/2005 10:38 AM, Balint Cristian wrote:
> On Monday 28 November 2005 11:06, Oliver Falk wrote:
>> Available at:
>>
>> http://filelister.linux-kernel.at/mod_perl?current=/packages/Alpha
>>
>> This is a Fedora Core rebuild with some Alpha patches; More or less a
>> merge from FC and Sergey Tikhonovs 2.6.12 kernel.
>
> Thats ok we consider it for FC5-devel tree wich will become AC-3.0,

Fine.

 > but SMP as i guess will not work,

I have no SMP machine available, but maybe someone else has and can try...

> Jay is working on SMP to make it work.

Jay, could you inform me, as soon as you have it ready, so I can restart
the kernel-rpm-build with your patch(es).

> We already finished AC-2.0 iso's but wait a bit for Jay's SMP patch
 > before release it to the world.

OK. I'm not sure if we should include my kernel there, as it's currently
only running on *one* machine... :-) I really hope, that a few people
will test it and then - maybe - we can include it...

Best,
  Oliver