ECU

U. George gatgul at gatworks.com
Tue Oct 4 12:37:50 UTC 2005

yes, they are hardware specific.

There was an old legacy ftp site for DEC stuff. then compaq inherited
the downloadable stuff. Now HP owns that stuff.
I dont know if ur floppy ECU will be there, as it mught take some time
to locate amongst the various projects that DEC, then Compaq did.

Maybe the first stop would be the HP site & search.
then the old Compaq site.
Then maybe the Digital site( if that still exists ).