CentOS 4.2 for alpha

Hoover, Tony hoover at sal.ksu.edu
Fri Oct 14 20:54:11 UTC 2005

I now have DRI working on my 64Meg Radeon 9000 PCI that is installed in my
164SX.  It is running AC1.0.  I just had to add a line to my xorg.conf file
that read:
	Option	"BusType"	"PCI"

Tony Hoover, Network Administrator
KSU - Salina, College of Technology and Aviation
(785) 826-2660

"Don't Blend in..."