New AC2 release candidate test boot cd image

Jay Estabrook Jay.Estabrook at hp.com
Thu Oct 20 21:50:55 UTC 2005

On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 02:32:05PM +0400, Sergey Tikhonov wrote:

> I would like to ask the interested people to try to boot test boot image
> and post the results here.
>
> So far, it does boot on my 164LX (SRM).

Mine, too... :-)

Also, it seems good on:

	DP264/DS20/DS20E
	DS15

On AS800 (Digital Server 3000), it works OK, but the old problem with
the DE500-BA tulip NIC is still there - it hangs unless you unplug the
ethernet cable...

On AS1200, it also seems OK, though there were a *lot* of machine
check messages during boot before it quieted down...

I'll try a few different boxes in the next couple of days and report
on them then.

 --Jay++

Jay A Estabrook                            HPTC - XC I & B
Hewlett-Packard Company - ZKO1-3/D-B.8     (603) 884-0301
110 Spit Brook Road, Nashua NH 03062       Jay.Estabrook at hp.com