CentOS 4.2 for alpha

Mike Barnes mike at grouse.net.au
Fri Oct 21 07:52:07 UTC 2005

Sergey Tikhonov wrote:
> Would someone gives me means to work hard too? :)) I am starting feeling
> that there is no very much interest in
> "bleeding age" alpha distribution (wondering are there people who is
> running devel tree, except me :) ). Just curious.

I know that I'm _interested_ in it, but I don't have the time to devote
to it that I had about a year ago. Also, given that I now seem to have
what I always wanted - a modern Red Hat-derived OS for my Alpha - the
itch to recompile things is really vanishing fast. :)

One thing I _can_ do, though, is get a DS10 online as a build machine.
Would having remote access to that be useful? I can even set up an
account on another system with a serial cable attached so you can get
into SRM.