CentOS 4.2 for alpha

Pasi Pirhonen upi at iki.fi
Fri Oct 21 07:49:22 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 05:10:39PM +1000, Mike Barnes wrote:
> Oliver Falk wrote:
> >Ohhhh yes, you do:
>
> What, you thought I might be lying about it? :)

I must honestly say that i didn't even know if that piece of software
is working at all. Never used it :)

I've briefly tested the firefox as it contains the CA-cert root
certificate import fix, so i casually test it agaist
https://www.centos.org with new versions for every arch i maintain
(well. I usually do not launch it on s390/s390x which are running under
emulator tho).

So most of the software is actually quite untested by me. I just build
it .....

--
Pasi Pirhonen - upi at iki.fi - http://iki.fi/upi/