partition in Mylex-dac960

wanderson wanderson at gestho.com.br
Fri Oct 28 18:02:47 UTC 2005

Hi,

We have a AS1000A that it possesss two SCSI controllers included: Qlisp and
Mylex DAC960 during the installation of  Redhat 7.2 it visualized in
diskdruid the Qlisp as sda continued the installation in this device, but
did not visualize the device mylex DAC960, would like to install the device
from the Red HAT, somebody could summarize the steps that I must follow?

I find that the device raid already received configurations from the
hardware, therefore was functioning in another system operacional(UNIX).

Thanks ,

Wanderson