AS1000A

Michael Kronsteiner alphamike at gmx.at
Tue Sep 20 13:05:49 UTC 2005

Hy!

I've had several Problems on an AS1000 myself.

Try once a textmode install with

b dka400 -fl text

if it works, try again, an AS1000 takes very long to switch into graphical
mode (30 seconds or more), and it looks like the machine is rebooting. (You
see the Graphics Adapter BIOS - message)

Hope i could help you, but pls note this is for AS1000 and not 1000A, i
don't even know if theres much difference...

btw: anyone having a fast (EV5/300 or so) CPU for the mikasa lying around?

best regards,

Michael