AlphaCore on Ruffian

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski D.Mierzejewski at icm.edu.pl
Fri Sep 30 14:14:31 UTC 2005

Hello.
I'm trying to install AC1.0 on a Ruffian box, but I can't even boot
the installer. No MILO version I've tried was able to load the kernel
on the CD.

current milo-2.2 images from taviso's homepage just hang on my ruffian
ldmilo says:
MILO File with 603376 bytes loaded at 80500000
and just hangs there
md5 checksum is fine
the hardware is APC 164UX/BX and as you can see,
I'm loading milo from a floppy

Is there any way to install AC1.0 on such a box?

Regards,

--
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann*at*icm.edu.pl>
Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling