CentOS on wildfire

Pasi Pirhonen upi at centos.fi
Tue Aug 22 17:18:54 UTC 2006

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 03:14:55PM -0400, Robin Humble wrote:

> I've built almost all of the rpms from the 4.4 release now (everything
> since ~Feb '06). I think only oprofile, ltrace, and tog-pegasus are
> missing - the other 150 are patched where needed and rebuilt. some have
> even been tested! :)
>
> what's the procedure to get these into the CentOS distribution and
> signed with the CentOS key etc?

This is kind of wrong place for this kind of talk, but propably you
should contaact Johnny Hughes if you're serious and able to maintain
CentOS-4/axp.

> BTW, does anyone have an es45 working?
> we have a 'privateer' variant that doesn't seem to want to boot the
> kernel.

I did made the CentOS-4/axp on quad 1Ghz EV68EB ES45, so at least that
hardware should work :)

--
Pasi Pirhonen - upi at iki.fi - http://pasi.pirhonen.eu/
Top-postings silently ignored