current list of distos which support Alphas?

Donsbach, Jeff jeff.donsbach at hp.com
Fri Dec 8 14:56:31 UTC 2006

Yes, it does. I've been running Gentoo on my Alphas for a couple of
years now. Many ebuilds are marked "unstable" on alpha ("~alpha"), but
only because they haven't been tested by many people. All of the ebuilds
that I've had to manually unmask have built and run just fine.

Debian is another choice and Josh said. Didn't I hear that CentOS
droppped their Alpha build recently?

Jeff D