Off-Topic -Re: Samsung CPU on a 164LX mainboard

Maurice Hilarius maurice at harddata.com
Fri Dec 8 23:18:31 UTC 2006

bob smith wrote:
> ..With the concept of being careful, and off topic, is there a source
> for DS10/XP900 powersupply specifications?  Specifically, the pinouts?
> I know Islandco has higher wattage replacement units.
> thanks
> bob
Fortunately there is little that is "magic" in most of these.

There are some extra power connectors on some of the boards, such as
UP2000+ to deliver extra 12V lines to the CPU power circuits.

--

With our best regards,

Maurice W. Hilarius        Telephone: 01-780-456-9771
Hard Data Ltd.  FAX:       01-780-456-9772
11060 - 166 Avenue         email:maurice at harddata.com
Edmonton, AB, Canada       http://www.harddata.com/
   T5X 1Y3