Alpha Wiki

Mike Barnes mike at grouse.net.au
Mon Dec 18 15:38:26 UTC 2006

On 19/12/2006, at 1:15 AM, Ronald Reed wrote:
> There are Alpha machines out there that still run NT. I host the
> website
> and ftp server for http://www.alphant.com. We still have a maillist
> that
> I see names from on this list a lot.

Thanks for that - I remember that site now. I think that's where I
picked up my (limited) knowledge of Win2k for the Alpha a while back.

By the way, if anyone's looking for the actual AlphaNT mailing list
archives, the links on that site are dead. They're actually available
at:  http://lyris.sunbelt-software.com/read/?forum=alphant

I'll get in touch in the next few days and see if anyone there wants
to contribute any information from the Windows side of things. Unless
there's someone on this list who's already signed up?

For that matter, is anyone here on the Debian or NetBSD Alpha lists
who'd care to plug the wiki project over there? I haven't been a
subscriber to those lists for ages. There were some good people on
there.