Alpha Wiki

Helge Kreutzmann kreutzm at itp.uni-hannover.de
Thu Dec 21 18:58:09 UTC 2006

Hello,
On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 02:38:26AM +1100, Mike Barnes wrote:
> For that matter, is anyone here on the Debian or NetBSD Alpha lists
> who'd care to plug the wiki project over there? I haven't been a
> subscriber to those lists for ages. There were some good people on
> there.

I added a link to it from the "links" section of the Debian ports
page. It'll take a few hours until the link is present on the web page
and probably a few days until all translations have picked it up.
Please contact me at if you'll need a different text or if the domain
changes (as announced on the wiki).

Maybe you could introduce links back to the other projects as well?
Having mutual links eases the pain of users looking for information
(for example, we should have a fairly complete list of machine types
right now, but I never came around looking for pages for each machine
and providing links, patches welcome).

Greetings

            Helge

P.S. Corrections on the Debian alpha ports page welcome.
Dr. Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.           Helge.Kreutzmann at itp.uni-hannover.de
                       gpg signed mail preferred
    64bit GNU powered                  http://www.itp.uni-hannover.de/~kreutzm