as500/500 soundcard?

Donsbach, Jeff Jeff.Donsbach at hp.com
Wed Feb 8 23:44:02 UTC 2006

If I recall correctly, the built in sound card in the 500/500 (aka
brett) was actually on an EISA bus. You might have to run the Eisa
Configuration Utility (a floppy utility) before it will be recognized.
At least you had to for Tru64/VMS or Windows.

Oh, the card was a Microsoft Sound System card.

Jeff D